- Our Farm
- How to Order
- Spring Lake Farm Grassfed Lamb
- Spring Lake Farm Pasture raised Pork
All Posts (by category)Beef Info
- We are doing an evening delivery to the NYC area Tuesday the 7th of June.
- Fourth Spring lake Farm Newsletter May 7, 2016
- Delivery Thursday April 7th to the NYC area in the evening.
- The second Spring Lake Farm Newsletter. February 28th 2016
- Afternoon delivery to the NYC area Sunday February the 28th.
- The first news letter.
- New study in WP about pesticides in fruit and vegetables.
- Sage Sausage Stuffing
- How we raise our pigs.
- Roasted Duck Recipe
- Pictues of poultry.
- The new farm bill, origin of meat label.
- News letter. January 28, 2014.
- Happy New Year from Spring Lake Farm!
- Spring Lake Farm Turkey
- Up the fat in your diet. From grass-fed of course.
- Come see Spring Lake Farm in Temma’s Paintings!
- Evulution and us
- Late Summer on the Farm
- New Arrivals at Spring Lake Farm
- Mamma’s Roasted Fresh Ham With Cracklings
- Summer is Here
- International Ruling Means Country of Origin Labeling Have to Go
- Why buy from a local farmer?
- The pain of losing a customer.
- How long can it stay in the freezer?
- Concerns about dextrose in our sausage.
- We have allready packed boxes, ready to go.
- Avoiding “Pink Slime” is easier than you might think. Here is how.
- Haying At Spring Lake Farm
- The Health Benefits of Our Meats
- Why Buying Local Meat Helps New York State Agriculture
In the Kitchen
All Posts (by tag)beef